BATHROOM PODS FOR NEW BUILDINGS
We install our own products (turnkey project):
- Onsite delivery and unloading, with our auxiliary resources.
- Placing after a review by the Faculty Management of the Works.
- We wedge the modules and level them, so that they get ready to connect.
- Revision of damage caused during the process.
Concrete base with a special dosing that allows us to put the floor heating system inside a steel frame, and even inclinations for builtin showers.
Galvanised Steel structure from 46 millimeters on, where the facilities are placed; 15-millimeter waterproof gypsum plasterboards and a choice of the finish, available: vinyl, ceramic, porcelain, glass, treated wood…There is the possibility of providing windows –inserted in the module- or only the preframes. If requested, We can include heat/sound insulation.
With a 36-millimeter structure, 15-millimeter gypsum plasterboards or steel/lacquered aluminium slats.
The module is presented as a PLUG-IN whole; all the facilities are made from the outside without opening the bathroom. A completely customized finished product:
- Electrical installation with junction box and mechanisms. Ready for connection.
- Plumbing installation with shut-off valves and AF & ACS connections. Ready for connection.
- Sanitation facilities (siphon traps or individual ones). Ready for connection.
- Floor heating system or radiators installation. Ready for connection.
- Forced ventilation installation. Ready to be used.
- Installed furniture, including taps, shower screens, electric radiators, worktops, mirrors, luminaire… Ready to be used.